Multiple Notifications for the Same Event

Same issue here!!! Multiple notifications on Apple Watch. Is there a solution to this yet???

1 Like

We appreciate this feedback, neighbors, and we’re sorry to hear you are receiving an excess of notifications. Rest assured that our team is investigating and working to resolve it as soon as possible.

If you have not already, feel free to try out the steps in our prior response in this thread, as it has helped other neighbors.

For any further assistance with this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Thank you.

Same issue as all the rest above on iOS, phone, watch and app all running the latest updates - It’s been going on months now with no resolution. Apple watch is particularly sensitive to it, with the notifications almost scrolling as they come in so fast and repeated. Surely get the devs team on this as a priority, as it’s been logged by hundreds of people. It’s not fixed, it’s really frustrating, and it can’t be hard to identify the issue. If my internal devs team took this long to resolve an issue they would be hard-pushed to justify their positions. None of the “workarounds” work, just take time to do and result in the same annoying repeated notifications.

Same issue here and it’s been going on for months. I’m now to the point of ditching Ring all together. It is so frustrating that there is no solution yet.

Getting 5 notifications at a time on my apple watch. Been happening for months. Disabling rich notifications to see if that fixes it.

Same issue for me as BenM1 so I’m copying their first section.

Same issue as all the rest above on iOS, phone, watch and app all running the latest updates - It’s been going on [for a week] now with no resolution. Apple watch is particularly sensitive to it, with the notifications almost scrolling as they come in so fast and repeated.

Ring’s developers are too busy making new features that allow your device to share your wifi without your consent and create potential security vulnerabilities to your network, allow police to spy on you through your device and sell your data to third parties.

Fixing issues doesn’t give them more money, harvesting your data is what brings them money.

Same here for the last few weeks. Four notifications for each motion; 3 in a row and the fourth one a few seconds later. Also, not able to toggle off Rich Notifications