Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
Battery shows low but is fully charged
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

Ring3 . So the last few days my battery shows low or drained despite having a fully charged battery (1 of 2 fully charged) the doorbell is still working but as a doorbell only. I can’t go live and hist sory of motion is sporadic. Things I’ve tried so far…
Reboot device
Different battery
Setup device from new
Reset my WiFi router
Removed battery for an hour or so
Tried all the tips on here
It shows as online but no other functions
Uninstalled the app, reinstalled

Interestingly my chime also went offline and no matter what I do I cannot get it back online

Any other solutions? Seems like a firmware issue to me
TIA

02-01-2024 05:42:53

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user73180. Your first concern with your Doorbell seems to be related to this post. There is a marked solution with steps to try, and if the steps do not help, it states to reach out to our support team for further assistance. Also, if you have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps for your Chime and it still fails to reconnect, our support team can assist with that as well.

03-01-2024 05:53:12

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

02-02-2024 05:53:25

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User