Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
Closed
Zoom feature using a Web Browser
battery-video-doorbell
app-request

Hello, when using a web browser such as Edge or Chrome. is there a way to zoom in on either live view or a recorded event? If not is this something we can expect to see in the future. I am actually surprised that there is no zoom feature. Your quick reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

02-01-2024 12:44:25

Responses (2)

J
User Solution

Hi @user38465. Although there is no zoom feature within the Ring web app, you can use your desktop’s zoom feature to zoom in on your recordings and live view. If your laptop or computer does not have this feature, then, as of right now, I have no information on whether a zoom feature will be released for the Ring web app. I recommend adding this feature request to our Feature Request board. It helps us organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

03-01-2024 06:14:54

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

02-02-2024 06:15:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User