You canceled the wrong camera protection plan

I have two camera set-up on monthly protection plan, because I have been terribly disappointed in the Ring Stick Up cam. I removed one camera at my location and went on your website and followed the instructions to remove the front door camera from the protection plan. your website removed the wrong camera!!! Now your website wants me to sign up for a brand new protection plan for the correct camera and not allow me to cancel the wrong camera plan! Please help with website disfunction!

Your “mandatory options tags” are ridiculous.

Hi @Wsr3304. It sounds like you may have removed the Camera before canceling the Ring Protect plan which is likely why it didn’t work properly when you want to cancel it on the website. No worries, our support team can help get this squared away so that the correct Camera has the correct plan associated with it. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: