Wrong Aspect Ratio For Downloaded Videos

I have a Ring Doorbell Plus, which records at 1536p. When I download/export a recording, the aspect ratio is squashed to 1080p. It’s not cropped, but squashed. I’m using Ring App for iOS v5.67.0.

Screenshot

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the exact same issue with the Ring App on Android. It only started happening within the last few days as prior to that the resolution was correct on downloaded videos.

:thinking:

1 Like

I having same problem. Was fine on Sunday. Need it sorted.

Hey neighbors, can you share a screenshot of what the downloaded video from your Battery Doorbell Plus looks like in landscape mode? Does it still appear to be at 1080p?

Just tried mine. Looks like that screen shot. Still 1080p.

Just tried sharing a link instead of downloading the video and still the same thing.

Following as I am noticing that my Video Doorbell 3 picture looks weird as well. Android apps. I replied to two other posts about similar issues.

same here… ring, please fix…

1 Like

Just tried again. 9 out of 10 were fine. 1 was still squished.

Hi neighbors. Our team has looked into this concern, and it has now been resolved. Thank you for your time and patience while this was fixed. If, for some reason, you are still having this concern, please reach out to our support team to further investigate. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.