Worst help experience ever!

WOW what a joke of help.
30 mins to verify me. had to spell out my email 3 times. clearly a chap who had started today!
jokers.

i have an issue and you cant be arsed to help even though you take my money quickly.

i have 2 red lights on my internal battery cam. it keeps clicking from infrared and back again meaning live view in infrared for 2 seconds then a black screen again and again.
this guy was a complete waste of time who i spoke too. glad i opted for a recorded conversation as this was how NOT to help a customer!
first time i need help with broken equipment and you score 0 out of 10 Ring!

guessed as much that no one from “Ring” would answer this issue…

Hi @mark2312. If the infrared is not working correctly and your video is black, try the following steps:

This is the Ring Community, a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum. The support team does not monitor this forum. I, along with other moderators or neighbors, can only suggest basic troubleshooting steps to try and resolve your concern. If the troubleshooting steps do not resolve your concern, you can give our support team a call once more at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.