Worked great for 3 months, now keypads and sensors lose signal or have high latency

Alarm had been working great for months without and changes. Recently started having false alarms (motion sensors triggered but video shows no motion), both keypads on opposite sides of the house having issues connecting to the base station, and some sensors randomly go offline. I never had any signal strength issues for months.

I’ve bought 5 range extenders hoping that was the issue but that didn’t help.

I’ve even moved the base station about 30 feet from a keypad with clear line of sight between them and continue to have issues.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Could my base station have gone bad?

Hi @PNWSki. Since you’re having multiple concerns with your Ring Alarm system, it might be best for you to touch base with our support team directly so they can work with you to ensure your system is working properly. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: