i could not connect ringdoorbell 2 and chime2 after changing wifi password, was annoyed by these issues …
Hi @Mart1. Have you been able to reconnect your Ring Doorbell 2 and Chime after updating the wifi password, or are they still offline? You can manually reconnect your Ring device back to your wifi network by following these steps:
- Open up the Ring app and tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Look for Devices in the list on the left side of the screen.
- Tap Devices.
- Select the device (camera, doorbell, etc.) you need to reconnect to wifi.
- Use the same process to change to a new wifi network.
- Use the same process to reconnect multiple Ring devices to wifi.
- Tap on Device Health on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Reconnect to Wifi or Change Wifi Network.
Let me know if these steps worked or if you are still unable to reconnect your Ring devices to wifi.