Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
Won't connect to wifi
app-settings
troubleshooting
ok so after loosing internet for a week , my doorbell V 2 will not connect, i go out side hit the msg that tells me to make the bell light to spin ,,,then before my phone can bring up the next screen it stops spinning , even got a brand new fully charged battery, can't get past this step,,, and my camera's in side on the ring app still work....

12-09-2021 08:59:33

Responses (3)

M
So here's the lowdown. I have the same issues like a lot of users here with unresponsive ring spotlight battery. It won't reconnect after it lost it's connedtion. Lights won't even blink to show it will try to connect. Totally unresponsive. I have 6 cameras and alarm membership. Customer service is only giving me 35% off. Wants me to buy another one? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SINCE AMAZON BOUGHT THE COMPANY. GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY. AMAZON RUINED THIS COMPANY THAT WAS ONCE GREAT

14-09-2021 07:40:56

K
Factory Reset it! I had the same issue

14-09-2021 09:29:18

M
Sorry to hear about this, neighbors! Whenever your device falls offline, it's best to check your device health in the Ring app to see what [RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229) or wifi signal strength is showing. Next, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this [Help Center article](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034825092-How-to-Reconnect-Your-Ring-Device-to-Wifi-or-Change-Your-Wifi-Network). As @K_K_Allen1 mentioned above, try performing a reset by holding the Ring device setup button for 20 seconds. I hope this helps! :)

16-09-2021 03:19:04

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User