Won't connect to wifi

ok so after loosing internet for a week , my doorbell V 2 will not connect, i go out side hit the msg that tells me to make the bell light to spin ,then before my phone can bring up the next screen it stops spinning , even got a brand new fully charged battery, can’t get past this step, and my camera’s in side on the ring app still work…

So here’s the lowdown. I have the same issues like a lot of users here with unresponsive ring spotlight battery. It won’t reconnect after it lost it’s connedtion. Lights won’t even blink to show it will try to connect. Totally unresponsive.
I have 6 cameras and alarm membership. Customer service is only giving me 35% off. Wants me
to buy another one? HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SINCE AMAZON BOUGHT THE COMPANY. GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY. AMAZON RUINED THIS COMPANY THAT WAS ONCE GREAT

1 Like

Factory Reset it! I had the same issue

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this, neighbors! Whenever your device falls offline, it’s best to check your device health in the Ring app to see what RSSI or wifi signal strength is showing. Next, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this Help Center article.

As @K_K_Allen1 mentioned above, try performing a reset by holding the Ring device setup button for 20 seconds. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: