I have just purchased the Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) and cant connect it to my Dual Band WIFI Modem.
- I am in range of the modem.
- it is fully charged.
- I’m entering the correct username and password.
- I have changed out doorbell to ensure that its not the actual doorbell being faulty.
- I have attempted to call ring support and stayed on hold for over an hour with no contact at all.
- I have attempted set up with a different phone.
- I have deleted and re downloaded the phone app.
- i have spoken to my internet provider and they have advised that its a RING issue not my modem.