Won’t turn on

I’ve been charging my ring doorbell for 3 hours now. And no blue light blinking nothing and it won’t turn on. What do I do to reset it or troubleshoot it?

Hi @Juliejulz. If you have another cord, I would recommend trying another cord to ensure that the cord is not damaged. For a reset, you should be able to reset it by pressing and holding the setup button on the back for 20 seconds. In the event that you still may not see any lights, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Wondering if you got it to turn on and what steps worked? Mine doing same thing

Hi @Memaw321! If the steps mentioned by Chelsea_Ring did not help, please also try on another outlet in your home. Otherwise, if a reset did not result in lights on your Video Doorbell, our support team can take a closer look for you. :slight_smile: