Wireless Connection

I changed my wireless password and tried to update on my Ring App, but it keeps saying it can’t connect. I know the password is correct and have tried to restart everything but it’s still not connecting. Any ideas?

Hey @Rachana123. When you are trying to reconnect your Ring device, is the app telling you that the password is wrong, or are you getting a different error message?

I also needed to reset my router and change the wifi password. Now I can’t get the Ring Alarm Base to connect. Can’t get it into setup mode with connect button on back. Apps says it can’t find Base Station.

Hey @dcook416, happy to chime in for Chelsea here. If the Base Station isn’t going into pairing mode when you press and release the pairing button on the back, I’d recommend disconnecting the Base Station from power and reconnecting it before trying again.

If that’s unsuccessful, please reach out to our support team at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your Base Station and determine what’s going on. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.