Wired Ring Doorbell Pro Setup

Hello
So I finally got around to installing this thing. We have 16v, my eero mesh networking is clocking at 300mps. There is a gateway right by the ring. I was able to get it to connect one time but it constantly drops. I’ve had to delete it and add it back. Now when I add it back. I keep getting the cannot join ring network

Please help before I get the hammer

Hey @RingDoorbellPITA. It sounds like the network the Doorbell is trying to connect to has some ports and protocols that need to be adjusted to allow the Ring device to connect and stay connected, since it once dropped it off and cannot return the connect. Please check out more information on how to do this in our Help Center Article here, but you may need to contact your ISP to make these changes for you. In the event you may still be unable to get it connected after making these changes, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.