Wired ring doorbell and Byron 776

I’ve got the ring wired doorbell and a Byron 776 doorbell, where does the resistor go to make the doorbell chime

Hi @Mikebfc. As mentioned on the product page for the Video Doorbell Wired, it does not ring your internal chime kit. To hear audio alerts in your home, pair with a Ring Chime or a compatible Alexa device.You can find installation instructions for the Ring Video Doorbell Wired in our Help Center Article here, and wiring diagrams here. Make sure the jumper cable is installed as demonstrated in the wiring diagram, and do not use anything additional that isn’t listed in the installation instructions.

I have bought the ring wired door bell but don’t have chime box in electric, what do I need for it to work plz :pray:

Hi, @192debab75f06e4cc1c39e4ae19e18! The Video Doorbell Wired is intended to be installed with a jumper cable, via the steps linked above. If you do not have a chime kit, or wish to power this another way, we do have Plug-In Adapter available on the accessories page at Ring.com. For any other installation method or if you are uncomfortable with the wiring, we advise consulting with a qualified electrician. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: