Wired outdoor camera / spotlight not working and reboot not working

I have two outdoor spotlight cams. They have been out for a while because I needed to get a big ladder to reset them as the lights weren’t flashing. I pressed and held the reset button on both devices multiple times and the flashing light will not come on. I tried for up to a minute. I know I have power as it was wired by an electrician and there are red lights on the front of both devices. How to fix??!

1 Like

Hi there, @Jo2005! It is certainly odd to hear of two different Cameras not illuminating as intended. Good call on attempting the reset. I recommend turning off power to the Cameras via the breaker, then restoring, to perform a power cycle. If there is not response from your Cameras, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Please note that we recommend consulting with a licensed electrician for any wiring or power related concerns.