Wired floodlight not going to set up mode

Hi I’m currently a tenant at a house as a shared user, don’t have internet yet but was using the cameras just as motion sensors which worked great just for that even without internet, it has happened before in the past where I accidently turned the power switch off and it has never been a problem pressing the top button to get it to go to setup mode…well until last night.

I turned power back on pressed button and it only chimed , did not say set up mode and is now flashing blue slowly and nothing else,

I tried hard reset by holding button 30 seconds , turning power off again and nothing.

Soooooo frustrating. Anyone have any ideas how to get it to go to setup mode?

Hi @Theengel. The steps you took were excellent troubleshooting steps for your type of concern. You will also want to verify that your Floodlight Cam is receiving the proper amount of power, which is 110–240 volts. Since this involves high voltage, we strongly advise consulting a qualified electrician for assistance. If you have verified power and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.