Wired doorbell pro 2

My wired doorbell pro 2 is “disconnected” from the WiFi yet, had a recorded strong connection. I checked eero router and the doorbell is connected and it says I have super fast internet speeds. I’ve tried resetting my alarm pro and that fixes for all of two minutes…completely clueless here and have been experiencing in and out outages for a week now. Checked my alarm pro and all firmware is updated. Need help.

Same issue and it’s ridiculous. It goes offline and back multiple times a day. Never had a problem until a couple months ago and it’s consistently doing it.

I have done everything from resets to a complete uninstall/reinstall and keeps happening. It’s to the point I’m ready to move on and take my money elsewhere. Seeing as how I’ve read multiple stories like this, I’d venture to say this is a software issue and they need to make it right fast.

1 Like

Hi neighbors. Those were excellent troubleshooting steps to try for your concern. We also have this page here with other steps to try for Ring devices that keep falling offline. If you have tried the steps and are still having the same concern, the next best step is to contact our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call using one of the numbers available here.