Wired doorbell need terminal wire screw size/replacement

I am attempting to install one of the wired ring doorbells. I unscrewed the wire terminal screw too far, it popped out and dropped and is lost outside. Where can I get a replacement? It looks like the wired kit shown here, bottom of page, has the security and mounting screws, but not the wire terminal screws. Is the picture incorrect? The kit looks like it has everything except what I need. thanks for any help.

1 Like

Hi @jsring788. If you contact our support team, they’ll be able to send the terminal screws out to you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This is like pulling teeth. I have the same problem. Online support and telephone support say the “terminal screw” is out of stock. The wired door bell spares kit doesn’t have spare terminal screws and no one can confirm if other kits have the terminal screws and or if they’re the same across all ring doorbells. Can anyone confirm where I can source a replacement or what type of screw it is PLEASE.