Wire Stick Up Cam not recognizing battery

I got a new battery for my wired stick up cam, but when I use it, the camera no longer connects to ring (when I unplug it). The battery is fully charged. I even used my doorbell 3’s battery, fully charged, and it still failed.

In the app, battery remains at 0% and it still says that its using Outlet power.

How do I get it to recognize the battery?

Hey @vsanghvi. I’d recommend trying a reset and a new setup on the Camera with the fully-charged battery installed. To reset the Camera, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for 30 seconds. After that’s done, try to set it up in the Ring App again by following the steps under Set Up a Device to see if it registers the battery power.

If this concern persists after trying those steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They can take a closer look and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know what support recommends, as it may help others with a similar concern! :slight_smile: