Wire for ring peephole

I moved and went to install my Ring Peephole and it won’t get power from the battery. I do believe I may have damaged the wire/cable that snaps on. How can or where can I get a new one. I guess Ring stop selling the Peephole or I would just get a new one.

Hi there, @missingu2bad! At Ring, we are constantly innovating on behalf of our customers to develop products that best meet their home and security needs, and provide them with as much choice as possible. While Peephole Cam is no longer available for purchase, Ring is proud to offer additional options, at numerous price points ranging from $59.99 to $249.99, that help customers make the best security choices for their home. For similar options, we recommend Ring Video Doorbell (2020 release) or the all-new Ring Video Doorbell Wired.

Ring Video Doorbell (2020 release) is Ring’s next-generation, battery-operated, original Video Doorbell upgraded with new privacy and security features like Privacy Zones, along with improved video and motion detection, for the affordable price of $99.99. With Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy sharper 1080p HD video, improved motion zones and easy installation that works on any home.

Ring Video Doorbell Wired is a wired video doorbell that offers 1080p HD video with night vision and two-way audio with noise cancellation. With Ring’s most affordable doorbell yet at $59.99, customers can check in on their front door anytime, from anywhere, and can see and speak to visitors at their door in real-time using their Ring app or Alexa-enabled device.