WINDOWS 10 RING APP

THE RING APP FOR WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT LOAD

THE INSTALLATION IS OK

THE SPECS FOR THE LAPTOP ARE OK

Hey @48hk90de. What version of Windows and the Ring app are you running? What happens when you try to load the app? A screen recording would be most helpful so I can see what you’re running into.

When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply.

RING FOR WINDOWS. VERSION 2.5.4.0

BLUE WINDOW OPENS FOR 2 SECONDS THEN CLOSES

@48hk90de Thank you for getting back to me! Could you try removing the Ring app from your Windows computer, restarting your PC and then reinstalling the app to see if this helps? If this continues to fail, please let me know what version of Windows operating system you are running, which you can learn to how to check that here.

YES, I HAVE TRIED THAT

OPERATING SYSTEM DETAILS WERE INCLUDED IN THE LAST MAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT

@48hk90de Thanks for letting me know you’ve tried that! I looked at the last photo and it did include the operating information, but not the version of the system.

To find this, follow these steps:

• Go to your computer, hit your windows key or open up the main menu

• Hit the settings icon

• Select Systems

• Scroll all the way down and select about

• Scroll down on this screen and under Windows specifications look for the Edition and Version here.

For example, mine is Edition Windows 10 Pro and Version 1903. Let me know what you have, I want to ensure your’s is up to date which may be causing this.

VERSION 1909

WINDOWS 10 HOME

@48hk90de Thank you for that information! At this time, I would recommend reaching out to support for additional help here, as your Window’s version seems up to date and I’m not too sure why you’d have this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let me know how this goes!