Will not connect to WiFi. I have exhausted all avenues and it will not connect

Ring will not.connect to wifi. No changes have happened. Its the same network snd password. I have reset the ring, tried to reconnect snd exhausted all possible things it may be. It saya set did not complete check your Internet connections and try again. My internet connection is strong over 100mbps and working on all other devices. Please help.

4 Likes

Im having the same issues and i’ve had the ring for about a week now! Tried everything and call everyone…Im ready to send it back!

1 Like

Tried setting mine up yesterday and it keeps disconnecting from the internet with router in same room! There is an update that is supposed to take 15 minutes that has been on forever. I am returning this.

2 Likes

Flood light same issue no support from ring evidently available??

1 Like

When a Ring device is offline, the best things to check first are power and connection variables. Please ensure your network is online and that your battery is charged (for battery-powered Ring devices). Next, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this Help Center article.

Once your Ring device is reconnected to your network, check out your RSSI in the device health section of the Ring app, to ensure for optimal wifi signal. Please also ensure there is not a VPN enabled on your mobile device.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.