Wifi password -offline doorbell

My doorbell keeps going offline. I try to reset it up and connect to my wifi and it says my password has changed. My wifi password has not changed and my ring settings wont give me an option to go in and change it. Anyone else with this issue.

Hi there, @smallspinny! Try going through another setup of the Video Doorbell in your Ring app. Once you get towards the last step of selecting your home wifi for connecting to, there is an option to “add a hidden network” on this screen. Tap that option to manually enter your wifi SSID and password, this way you know it’s correct. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

So I delete my ring door bell device and then I try setting it up again but only entering my internet settings manually ?

I’ve the same problem. This isnt the first time it’s happened. Its obviously a problem with ring itself if so many are having this issue.
Nothing works. I have to wait a day or so and hope it appears back online.

Hi @smallspinny. You do not have to delete your Doorbell to reconnect it to wifi. This Help Center article here will show you how to do this. I hope this helps.