Wifi not working on Ring but otherwise fine?

All of my cameras suddenly disconnected from my wifi. However my wifi is absolutely fine. Anybody else?

Hello, did you figure this out? My ring device won’t connect to my wifi for a live view but is recording still. My wifi is fine otherwise but despite all the troubleshooting I cannot get the ring online.

I recently got a device to help with my Wifi connection. Its called Uppoon WiFi Range Extender. This product has helped

1 Like

I am having a similar or same issue. My battery operated camera says it’s offline but its recording and notifying the app. This just started.

Hi neighbors! If you haven’t already, I’d recommend trying a reset of your Ring Camera and a fresh setup in the Ring App to help make sure everything is connected and working properly. To reset your Camera, hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, you can take it through a new setup in the Ring App using the steps under Set Up a Device. This should resolve any concerns with it showing as offline in the Ring App.

If this concern does persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a closer look. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

I have had similar issues and it was caused by my router’s channel being set to Auto. Set it to either 1, 6 or 11 for the least interference.