WiFi not showing up for setup

Hi, not sure if this has already been answered. I’m brand new. Just purchased the video doorbell pro. I have it all installed. However, I do not see my personal wifi anywhere on the list to select from during setup. I see many other wifi networks that are probably my neighbors’, but my wifi network does not show up on the list during setup at all… any tricks?

Hi @savannapierce. You’ll want to make sure that your router isn’t too far from the Doorbell Pro, and we typically recommend it to be within about 25 feet to ensure the Doorbell is able to pick up the signal. You may also want to reboot your router by unplugging it for at least 30 seconds and then plugging it back in. Once your wifi is back up and running, try to set the Doorbell up again.

If your wifi network still isn’t showing up in the list of available networks, I’d suggest contacting our support team directly so they can look more closely at this. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: