Why won't the doorbell connect to my phone? Doorbell wired. Chime blinks blue - what is going on?

The doorbells don’t seem to have model numbers so there is a link to an image of the box below.
The doorbell is wired. The chime is plugged in.
The FIRST time I attempted this, the chime install on the app worked perfectly. It blinked Green, found the network and then asked to set up the doorbell. BUT the doorbell won’t find the next work.
The doorbell has a constant swirling blue circle. It won’t stop swirling blue.

I deleted the chime from the app. Then I uninstalled the app. Then I rebooted my Android (Pixel 6 pro)

Then I installed the Ring app again. I plugged in the chime again. I went to set up the chime again, but it just blinks blue. It doesn’t blink Green like it did before. Why?

The doorbell is still swirling blue. I don’t think it ever swirled white like the directions say. Nothing in the directions tells you want to do when the doorbell has a swirling blue circle.

Also, the directions for the Ring stop at the ‘Ring Network’ Once you click got it, you’re taken to settings, you click on the network and then nothing happens.

Is there a way to start over? And if so, how does one actually get the doorbell to connect to one’s phone?

Thank you.

Box
Google Photos

DoorBell
Google Photos

The errors
Google Photos

Google Photos

Hi @dazedangels. If your Ring Chime is not going into setup mode, then you will want to press and hold the reset button on the right side for 20–25 seconds. Then, after about 2 minutes, it should return to setup mode and then you can continue with your Chimes setup process.

As for the Video Doorbell Wired, it should say it is in setup mode and give a spinning white light. If it is not doing so, then you can try a reboot in which you press and hold the setup button for 20–25 seconds. If you have a pre-existing chime, you want to make sure you have installed the jumper cable that is included, as that is important for the Doorbell Wired to work correctly. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.