Why is returns or Problems SO difficult to report and get a solution?

I am a good regular customer of Australia Online Ring and recently when my mother wanted a new doorbell I purchased through RING online. When product arrived unfortunately not suitable and I wanted return and upgrade. I contacted as per return policy well within 30 days of purchase via phone RING 3 weeks ago regarding returning the purchase made on 25/3/23 direct online Ring shop. Still not received return sticker/document to return the item, that I was assurred would arrive within the week and also would be emailed as a backup to me. The person on phone sounded distracted (working from home -children in background), unsure of RING products and procedures, and also mild language barrier miscommunications. Any ideas as to how to rectify this return with the current (by my experience and assessment) poor RING return process? Feeling it is a bit of a SCAM by the company not to have an email or contact other than unreliable phone resource to arrange returns or problems.

Hi @Angie.C. I’m sorry to hear you’ve experienced some difficulty in obtaining a return label for your Doorbell. To follow up on your return request, you would need to follow up with our support team via phone. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we are not able to review account or order information. For assistance with your return request, please reach out to our support team so they can help get this taken care of.