Why is every post I try to make denied?

WHY is every single post I ever try to submit to the neighbors app denied? This is the second time now. I tried to post tonight under both crime and safety, with zero reason given. People in my neighborhood can post “suspicious individuals” who have clearly identified themselves as maintenance, or they can post cats, but legitimate safety concerns? Apparently not. I’m trying to get my communities help identifying individuals who are taunting my 7 year old daughter and I, who have mentioned the school my daughter goes to, who have said they hope my daughter drowns, but it’s denied TWICE. Cats? Sure. Safety concerns? Nope. Then I was mocked by a Ring supervisor when I tried to get help from SOMEONE since Neigbors customer support never emails me back. I violated zero community guideline standards, confirmed by Ring Customer Support. What the heck is going on??? Get it together Ring.

Hi @1stkimboslice. Unfortunately, we do not have any information on why a post on the Neighbors app would be removed. The team that handles moderation of the Neighbors app is completely separate from our team here on the Ring Community. I’d recommend responding to the automatic email you receive when a post on the Neighbors app is removed to inquire further. Keep in mind that it may take 2-3 business days for the Neighbors team to get back to you.

1 Like