I have followed every single tutorial on connecting the pro to my Wi-Fi. And it still will not connect. Ready to pack this up and send it back
Hi @Unhappy12. Is there a specific error message you’re receiving in the Ring app during the setup process? What light pattern do you see on your Doorbell Pro? I’d be happy to help with some general troubleshooting tips once I have more information on the concern.
The ring temporary network does not show on my iPhone
@Unhappy12 If you’re on an iOS device, try the following steps:
- Reboot your iOS device (shut it off completely) and Ring device, then try setting up again.
- Change your cellular data settings. Try temporarily disabling your cellular data to prevent potential interference.
- Adjust your wifi settings.
- Tap Settings (the gear icon), then tap Wifi.
- Under this setting, you’ll see a list of different networks in range. Below that list, tap Ask to Join Networks, then tap Ask.
- Try to setup your Ring device again. You should be prompted to connect to the Ring temporary network.
If you’re on an Android (Samsung, Google, etc.) device, try adjusting the Smart Network Switch.
If you have access to a different mobile device, attempt the setup process from there. Should none of these troubleshooting steps work, and you are unable to set up your Doorbell Pro, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.