Why are videos not stored in history since midnight this morning?

Video is not in history since just after midnight this morning…!!!
Is Ring server down?

Same here, nothing at all saved since last midnight.

Is this something to do with Clocks changing, going back 1 hour for daylight saving hours

Same here, non working timeline since midnight

I’m having the same problem is there a fix.
Timeline (snapshot) is not working since midnight, must be because the clocks went back (UK) at 2am.

1 Like

Hi i have the same problem from midnight .what me need to do

Is any one who know what to do .???

Yes you can check the site and it states “No incidents reported today.”

Same issues here. Must be something in the backend.

I am having the same issue, hope customer support is working on it!!

Yes, have the same thing today. Just came on to find out if it was a system issue or just me. Seems it is a system issue.
The timeline just shows moving hash lines (like it does when videos are still loading). All recordings are showing under history though.

1 Like

Hi neighbors! As @SolarEclipse mentioned, the Ring Status page shows that as of Oct 31, 10:00 UTC, neighbors in the UK and some EU countries may experience a blank Timeline view when trying to review their video recordings. The videos are recording normally for all subscribers and can be viewed by tapping the History button in the Ring app. If you’re located in the UK or the EU, this may be what you’re experiencing and our team is working to resolve this as soon as possible. If you’re located in a different region and still experiencing these concerns, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.