Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
User Solution
Closed
White Spinning Light on set up
battery-video-doorbell
installation
troubleshooting

Hi, my doorbell gen 2 was not working when pressed although you could perform a live view. I deactivated with the intention of reactivating but I am unable to get the white spinning light on set up a device and I cannot get any further. Please can you assist.

17-12-2023 07:02:28

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @Robot88. Make sure the battery is fully charged, then try resetting your Doorbell by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, attempt to walk through a new set up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device.

If you run into a specific error under the set up process, we have various troubleshooting steps here that can help. Should those steps still not work, or your Doorbell is unresponsive, lease give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance.

19-12-2023 10:33:34

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

18-01-2024 10:34:28

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User