White spinning light not appearing after perform factory reset (Pressing orange button for 20 seconds)

Hi All,
I got Ring Door bell Generation - 1 which I bought 18 months ago. Ring door bell was not working since 7th July and Customer Service asked me to perform factory reset (Pressing orange button for 20 seconds) and press the orange button once to get white spinning light.
I didn’t get white spinning light. Does anyone experience the same issue? Please help/=,

Hello I have the same issues, I tried hard reset and the light just remains on :disappointed:

Sorry to hear about this, neighbors! As long as your Ring device battery is charged, pressing the setup button should result in setup mode activating. Holding the setup button for 20 seconds was a great step to take as this will reset your Doorbell. If that didn’t work to resolve the setup mode LED concern, try performing a setup process in the Ring app anyways.

If the setup process in the Ring app fails and the device truly seems to not be responding to setup mode, this will require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.