Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
User Solution
White light for set up is not coming on
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
Hi my doorbell went offline. I tried to reconnect it but it was successful. I ended up deleting it from the app and resetting it hoping it would help. Now when I press the orange button all I get it flashing blue lights and I cannot start the set up progress. There is no white light on the ring. Any ideas on how to get it set up please? It’s a video doorbell, first generation. Thanks 😊

20-07-2023 07:27:45

Responses (3)

T
Hi @user51799. You'll need to press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds, then release it. This will cause the doorbell to reset and you should see the white flashing light indicating the doorbell is in setup mode.

21-07-2023 07:33:25

U

I charged my Ring its 1st time I’m using it, but once continued the set up the white didn’t show. What should I do

11-02-2024 01:48:54

C

Hi @user77026. Make sure you have fully charged the battery, which can take about 6-8 hours. Then hold down the setup button for 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, try walking through the setup process in the Ring app by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If your Doorbell is still unresponsive after these steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance.

12-02-2024 09:38:01

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

13-03-2024 09:38:29

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User