Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
J
Which wired video doorbell is loudest?
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
I live on a noisy street. I used to have the Battery Doorbell Plus, and its speaker was so quiet that visitors couldn't hear me when I spoke to them through the app. I'm now upgrading to a wired video doorbell, and I want to get the one that has the loudest speaker. Are the wired doorbells louder than the wireless ones? Are they all the same, or is one of them better than the others? Bonus points for having the clearest microphone to help me understand what they're saying, but that is less of a problem and not my top priority.

20-09-2023 08:32:31

Responses (2)

J
Hi @jonsolo11. The speakers are identical on Video Doorbells, whether hardwired or battery operated. The only Doorbell with something different would be the Pro 2, which would be Audio+. This helps make the audio more clear, but it does not make it louder than the others.

22-09-2023 04:35:32

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

22-10-2023 04:36:19

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User