Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
When reviewing video, it starts and then says no data
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
My hardwired floodcam(s) are recording video, but when I review it a second time or even the first time, it starts and then says no data. Sometimes I have seen it the first time, and when I review it to download it, no data comes up. This is not happening to just one floodcam but several. I am running T1 line, so that is not the issue. I reinstalled all the cameras, and this still is an issue. This is not good as I am using my cameras as security and need these videos. Anyone help???

07-11-2021 01:14:14

Responses (1)

C
Hi @211aaedc8488f18a01f0. Do you only receive this error message when you try to view recorded videos, or does this happen when you try to access Live View as well? What is the [RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229#M4) on your Floodlight Cams? Are you connected to wifi or cellular data when you receive this error message?

08-11-2021 07:51:19

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User