when logged on to ring.com it shows me as having no Ring alarm. The ios app shows alarm correctly.

When logged on to ring.com it shows me as having no Ring alarm. The ios app shows alarm correctly. (see attatched screen shot)

I am unable to administrate my ring alarm online from a laptop as long as it is displayed as not available.

Any ideas?

Hi @2gd4u. If you’re able to see the Ring Alarm on your Ring app, but not on Ring.com, I’d first check to make sure you are on the correct location and that you’re logged in with the same email that the Ring Alarm was setup under. Are you able to see any other Ring Devices you own on Ring.com? Try clearing your cache and cookies for your web browser, or opening Ring.com an incognito tab to see if that yields a different result. You can also try a completely different web browser altogether. Let me know if any of those ideas work!

Thanks for reply but none of the above helped.
I can see my doorbell and stickup cams, but is still says alarm is offline.

I am having the exact same problem.

Hi neighbors. In this case I would suggest contacting our support team to further investigate what might be the root cause for this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how support was able to help you!