What is Sleep Time when Motion Frequency is set to Regularly

I was curious how long the Sleep Time is when a Ring Stick Up Camera has it’s Motion Frequency = Regularly.

Thanks

Hi @fcedff02380f874fb6a798d532775c. You can learn about Motion Frequency in this Community post here. You are able to determine the amount of dwell time between recorded events. Let me know if this helps!

Tom_Ring,
Thanks for your reply but I had already read that before posting my question. I would like to know what the time between motion alerts is if set to Regularly. For example, 5 minutes.

Thanks

Hi @fcedff02380f874fb6a798d532775c. Sorry about that. When your Motion Frequency is set to Regularly, there will be a dwell time of 1 minute for the first time you Snooze the alert. The second time you Snooze the alert, there will be a dwell time of 5 minutes. If you Snooze the alert a third time, there will be a 10 minute dwell time. I hope this helps.

So I had the same question and was directed to call the tech support team. Here is what I was told for each setting.
Frequently = continuous (no sleep time between alerts)
Regularly = Checking for motion is progressive. After an initial motion is detected is sleeps 1 minute before checking. If no alert, is sleeps 5 more minutes, if no alert, sleeps for 15 minutes there after.
Periodically = Also progressive but the timing is doubled, i.e., 2, 10, and 30 minutes
Don’t ask me why they seem to think this should be “held close to the vest”. It is valuable for the owner to know and not all that useful for the miscreants since they will find out anyway.
As I said, this is what I was told from Ring tech support so it’s only as accurate as a verbal communication as, to my knowledge, they don’t have it documented for customers.
Cheers.