Water inside motion detection bulb on floodlight cam

I installed a floodlight camera on my garage last week. We’ve had one rainfall event (and it wasn’t even an inch of rain) since and there’s already a good amount of water accumulated inside the bulb. Is this expected? Is it defective? I’ve seen other answer which suggest bringing the camera inside for a couple days to dry out. Yeah, I don’t think I’m going to rewire this camera every time it rains.

Hi @chewbacchus651! How is your device now? Has the water been able to dry out? Is the camera working fine? If you’re within warranty, we will replace it.

Yes, the water is still inside the bulb. So I assume, that this is not meant to happen? How can I process the replacement request?

Hey @chewbacchus651. Chiming in for Jennifer! This is indeed not supposed to happen, but I’ve seen a couple other neighbors with a condensation concern bringing in the device for a few days to see if the condensation evaporates after moving to a newly temperatured room. If you’re unable to do this or would like to see if you can get a replacement either way, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.