Warranty replacement not arriving?

Has anyone had to log a warranty claim recently?

On the 17th of December 2020 my Ring Doorbell Camera ceased working. I didn’t realise this properly until 23 December, searched through the troubleshooting guides and then contacted Ring Support. I was impressed with how easy the process was as it took a short time for me to explain what I had tried before it was confirmed that the device was faulty and would be replaced. I was told it could take 7-10 days to get a replacement which given time of the year, I felt was reasonable however we’re now in February and despite multiple escalations, follow-ups, assurances there is stock in my country, the device is yet to be shipped.

I have spent 14 hours chasing this up and spoken to about 15 people.

Feeling very let down.

Hi @Marek. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I know you’ve already been in contact with our support team before, but you will want to follow up with support again in order to get an update on your replacement. Since the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum, we can’t look up your account or see any details on this replacement request, so our support team would be the best point of contact for this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I have been having the same problem trying to get a replacement under warranty. They tell me that there are no Ring Doorbell ‘s in stock. I have been waiting since the first part of April and they tell me I’m gonna have to wait at least until the end of the month I had to call numerous times including having to take pictures of my transformer, Ring Doorbell the wiring before they would even say they would replace my doorbell.
Very disappointed in Ring. Not sure I would recommend them to anyone else.