Warranty for my peephole camera

Hello I have a Peephole Camera and work great until the last 2 weeks it stop capturing the people that come to the door :door: I have reviewed the settings 20 times they are ok, the exterior of the camera and lens are clean. Is not doing the work. Where do I request repair on the site. I can’t find the correct link. Thank you for your help

Hi @Mazinger1974. I would suggest performing a reset on your Peephole Cam. To do this, press and hold the setup button for 20 seconds, then release. Once this is complete, you can reconnect it to wifi. After the Peephole Cam shows up as Online, try testing the Motion Detection.

If this is still not working as it should, you can reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.