Warranty claim for faulty Ring Doorbell 3

I have an open “support” ticket for a clearly faulty Ring Doorbell 3 which has been open since the 8th of June. The doorbell is 6 months old.

For a start, why dont they create ticket ref numbers in support…

Titled:
“Ring Video Doorbell 3 - Falls Offline”

My doorbell drops offline all the time and gets into a blue flashing state.

I have to completely reset it, delete the entity from my account and then connect it back up again.

The doorbell will run for a day or so and then drop off again.

Support don’t seem to care fobbing me off saying the back end is being worked on.

My signal is -51 dbm so its not WiFi signal causing the outages.

This is clealry a warranty claim.

However, has A people experienced such poor customer service. B any idea why this might happen to the doorbell, C any idea how to make a complaint / escalation as support have ignored my request to do so.

Thanks for the comment.

With coverage at the level noted in my post should give an idea that its bascially on top of it.

I have tried the AP(s) in a variety of locations around the house, but the coverage is absolutely not an issue.

Ring monitor the forum and do comment in sometimes. I’m trying all avenues as Ring customer services are ignoring me and give responses once a fortnight which are unacceptably uninformative when they do arrive.

Hi @user7042. The Community is a public neighbor-to-neighbor forum, and we’re able to provide general troubleshooting tips and tricks. Since you already have an open ticket with our support team, I would recommend following up with them at one of the numbers available here so they can offer more in-depth troubleshooting assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.