Videos not showing on main screen

I have a Ring doorbell with Andriod app; following problem on three Andriod devices today, two phones and one tablet

Some weeks ago I had to contact Customer Services because activity was not being recognised. Eventually it was sorted but I don’t know what they did.

I would prefer email communication so I have a proper record of what is said.

Anyway today I have another problem with the doorbell (Front Door). My Plan expires on 30/12/2021; some 10 months away.

Today even though many people should have activated the videos, the videos stopped showing on the main screen at 10.41. They do show up if I goto Devices > Front Door > Event History. All expected events show there.

Why do they not show in Cameras > Front Door?

Note Front Door Live works but not . Wifi signal is very good; Devices > Front Door > Device Health > Test your Wi-Fi > Download 16.73 Upload 8.03 Ping 93 (Phone next to doorbell i.e. inches away and phone and doorbell on same network)

Also I was standing in front of Front Door camera but still no video on Cameras > Front Door but is there on Devices > Front Door > Event History

Any ideas please?

Thank you for the feedback, neighbors. We were having some reported troubles with the Ring app, including Live View and recording concerns, which have since been resolved, as according to status.ring.com. If you are continuing to have any concerns with your Ring devices or the functionality of them, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

" If you are continuing to have any concerns with your Ring devices or the functionality of them, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here." I am still having this problem (I can get live views, but I cannot view newish recordings through the cell phone android app. I can view ones from before when I changed the batter, just not the newer ones. I can still go into the website and see all my videos, and the device is uploading motion-triggered videos correctly.)

I get notifications however they do not record. This started yesterday morning and appeared to be fixed by this morning yet its stopped working again. At one point last night there was no timeline. All I have are there snapshots. Read on here yesterday thats there’s a glitch with the app is this still ongoing? No timeline recordings at all. Subscription paid, settings correct (cams at other property working)…

I have noticed that the main screen only shows the first 20 movements each day.