Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Videos from Trial period were deleted after I setup my protect plan within the trial period
hardwired-video-doorbell
cs-support
Videos from Trial period were deleted after I setup my protect plan within the trial period. I spoke with Dwight at the call center and he advised to post in the open forum for support to contact me. I setup the doorbell for service on Aug 20 10:30pm and signed up for the protect plan on Sept 19 at 10:27 am.

28-09-2023 01:36:59

Responses (3)

U
My videos were also deleted after having a plan with Ring sing 2017. My mistake was buying a new doorbell and when I asked if it could be switched to the new plan, I was told we have to delete your current plan and you will have to sign up for a new plan. They never mentioned my videos would be deleted. What a mess this company is. So Sorry I purchased a new doorbell. That was my stupidity.

28-09-2023 07:51:37

J
Hi neighbors. Once recordings are deleted from the Ring app, they cannot be recovered. They are permanently deleted. We do not have access to account information here in the Community since it is a public forum. The next best step to figure out why your recordings were deleted if your Protect Plan did not lapse would be to contact our support team. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406#callus).

29-09-2023 05:05:40

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

29-10-2023 05:06:22

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User