Video viewing help

Hi, i used to be able to view my videos like the top half of the photo I attached , now I can’t view them like that anymore and can only see like the bottom half of the photo. Can anyone help me out to change it back? Thank you

Hi, I have tried all the motion settings and it is still the same.

Does it show normally for you? Just want to check if they removed that feature or if it’s just a problem with mine.

Mine has been like it a few days now, I really hope it’s not permanent :pensive:

Did your protect plan lapse? That would remove the option to view historical data and only provide live view

Edit - disregard, I think i misread your issue

Hey neighbors. This looks like the Event History Timeline. To enable this feature, check out this Help Center article here.

1 Like

Seems they’ve updated the app on this. So when you view a cam, if you press end live view, the the event history timeline reappears. Like others I much prefer to use this to scroll back through recordings rather than have to click on each individual event in event history. Not sure why they’ve changed it, makes it less user friendly than it was.