Video stops prematurely

My Ring 3 Plus doorbel records video, but stops while there is still movement.

(https://ring.com/share/3b5e13f2-3a8b-4e85-ac0e-89ecc287244e)
In this video, i put my hands up, right at the end after I sit down, that you dont see!!

This is with every video after movement detection!
And why isn’t there a marge of, say 4to5 seconds?
Whats the problem here, and how do i solve it?
At the end of the video, there is also sound corruption!?
How come? (same problem?)

Thanks in advance for any reply!

Hi @RonnekeNl. What is the RSSI for your Doorbell? You can check this on the Device Health page, as a high RSSI can cause poor audio and video quality. If the RSSI appears to be in an acceptable range, then I’d recommend reviewing this Help Center Article here, which contains more troubleshooting steps to resolve poor audio and video quality.

If that doesn’t work, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a deeper look at this for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Hello Caitlyn, my RSSI is 51.
Strange, i suspected better, because i am in TEST fase, and the RING device is 60 cm. a way from my wifi/router!
But sound corruption is indeed possible in bad connection situations.
But that the video stops while there is still movement (me walking), is strange!
(I bought the ring device for 2 things, for burglar detection and as ring device)
Regards, and thanx for any input!

I can’t change my reply!!!???
I wanted to say also, that my Wifi is 80 mbs.
Thus roughly, 10 Mbs.!
That must be enough to get a uninterupted stream.
I did’t set the video quality to HD!
Thus should be SD !!!
I now know, that i can set de recording time explicitly.
(i did now set it to 25 sec.)
But there still is corruption in videos, in sound and picture.
Some recordings are good but most are bad.
I added another corrupterd video here! (zip)
And so you know, my internet connection is good, i can also stream flac files without interuption.

Another reminder; my video length (save) time is set to 25 seconds!