Video sound on app has crackling sound

My video sound from ring security camera has a crackling sound when I listen on the ring app. How do I fix this issue ?

Hi there, @Sandradubai! Audio concerns can often be related to network connection or interference. The best first step will be to check your RSSI via the device health page in your Ring app.

Please also check the mounting area for any appliances that might be too close, or making noise. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have the same issue. Floodlight cam is is less than 6ft from my wifi router, RSSI is -43.
All crackling sound. Floodlight camera is a refurbished model I purchased from Ring.
What is the warranty period for a refurbished item? Problem is definitely in the floodlight camera.

Hi @Ringnut. The Warranty information for our devices can be found here. To make a warranty claim, just contact our support team and they’ll take you through the process. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.