Video Playback

When I playback a part of a video from the past (two hours prior, two days prior, etc), it goes through the video in one minute increments. Is there anyway to slow this down?

Hi @Debcakes. Whenever you’re viewing previously recorded events with your Ring Protect plan, it should play at a normal speed. There isn’t currently a way to speed any videos up or slow them down in anyway. I hope this helps answer your questions. :slight_smile:

Normal speed? What dies that mean? I just replaced everything in the house with Ring/Amazon after a year of frustration with Google Nest systems, and now it seems like something as simple as video playback is an issue for Ring? I had a flag stolen off my porch area and Google never sense movement. I switch to Ring for the continuous playback. But packages magically appear on my porch and, I can find no way to watch smooth video of when it happened, and this is apparently Ring’s idea of customer service?

Hi @AHWhite. It sounds like you are having an issue that is completely different that the Video Playback concern that the OP shared. Try creating a new topic and providing details about your issues so we can accurately diagnose and provide troubleshooting steps for. Thanks, neighbor.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.