Video Dorbell 2 always black

my 6 months old video Dorbell 2 is always black not showing any video. Motion detection and ring still work fine. Tried to contact support but no answer. Tried reseting/reprogramming changing wifi but nothing works.
It looks a low quality product, I was expecting beter and mpre support.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Hey @Eduruiz. Please check out our Help Center Article here for more information on how to fix this black video error that you are seeing.

HI Chelsea
I have already tried this. I have reprogrammed my router, I have tried a new router and even tried a Mobile Phone Thetereing Wifi. In all cases the Ring Video is still black.
There is an issue with the unit as my second unit still work fine.
Unfortubalety Ring does not guarantee the device with this issue, so I am using the Ring only as a ring!

Kind regards
Edu

@Eduruiz Thank you for clarifying that, that information is very helpful! Have you been in touch with our support team directly on this concern? At this time, this would be the best next step to see if they can troubleshoot the device more in-depth with you, since you have already made all the changes necessary to your network.

For this support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.