Video doorbell won't connect to video on any device

I have a mesh wifi system that we can pick up 2 houses away. Our doorbell is right outside the room with the router. It takes 5-6 tries to get the doorbell to connect to video. It also is no longer connecting to the video on my echo show. It tells me someone is at the door but the video is frozen. This has gotten extremely frustrating because what is the use of having the doorbell if I can’t see who is at the door. I still need to look out the window because I can’t get it to come up on my iphone. I started using rapid ring which was a little better but now that doesn’t want to open either.

First try I get Wifi maybe blocking, second try connection too weak, third try connection lost make sure phone & device online, fourth try connection too weak, fifth try connection weak, sixth try make sure phone and device online, seventh try finally connects.

FYI my RSSI is 56

Hi @starwood. The RSSI connection on your Doorbell could be improved, but I’d first recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App. This can sometimes improve the type of concerns you’re having. If it doesn’t I would then suggest trying a full reset and fresh setup of your Doorbell. You can reset the Doorbell by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. From there, you’ll want to set it back up in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device.

If that doesn’t do the trick for you and these concerns persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and account for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: